Konquest Adventure Theme Final Konquest Adventure Theme Final

WOW

I listened to this after I was high as shit. Was so fucking crazy.... good song though.

Chocobo Race Chocobo Race

Stolen

YUou just stole the techno version of the song dumbas.

Fur Elise Complete Version Fur Elise Complete Version

I'm a pianist

I have been a pianist for some 10 odd years. I know what you did, and all you did NOT play it at that speed originally. It is too choppy, more like a slower version sped, up, but it's not bad, just incridibly low quality.

| TETRIS ROCK !!!! | | TETRIS ROCK !!!! |

Hey great job

The only reason I nicked off three points was because it was too damn slow, but I give you a five in the ratings

Good Job!

Quick Drum Practice Quick Drum Practice

um...

even though it sounds pretty kick ass, this is just midi drums. Sorry Try again.

Evil-Dog - Changes Evil-Dog - Changes

Simply Amazing....

That is one of the best punk songs I have ever heard.

Jurassic Park: A Memory Jurassic Park: A Memory

ho hum

basically all you di was take one of the midi files and change it to different notes. I have a file that sounds like this but the sounds are different. At least add some inversion.

halloween tune halloween tune

no it isnt

wtf??? that blew man. you probably just satarted but dont put crap on until you can acctually play. plz. i did that and i regret it.\

solidlennon234 responds:

i know i messed up during the tune
and know im re doing it i can play it

Rugrats Theme/Gulla Gulla Isle Rugrats Theme/Gulla Gulla Isle

heehee

nice. even tho i think you used sheet music. (based on your other songs) o well nice job :D

ssjgohan4life responds:

Don't you think if I knew how to read sheet music my submittions would sound better? :P

The reason this one sounds more like the original than the others is because Rugrats was the very first song I learned how to play, along with part of Gullah Gullah Island, that was about 7 years ago I believe, so I've been playing them for a long time :P

Terminator Terminator

like i said before

ok. look up my audio ill do the theme song real quick. keep trying tho. (by the way i have good pitch so i can tell). Look up SKTWO. but never give up trying.